This sensational dish is rich and satisfying.
- 4 cups fresh OR frozen broccoli florets
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Put broccoli in a 12-by-8-inch shallow baking dish. Top with chicken. Stir soup and milk in a bowl. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle on top. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
This recipe originally aired in the October 2006 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Cheddar Broccoli Bake Recipe
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe
- Pork Chops and Stuffing Bake Recipe
- Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe