This classic casserole has been a family favorite for years.
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 2 cans (about 6 oz. each) tuna, drained
- 2 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, stir together soup, milk, peas, tuna and noodles. Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes, or until hot. Stir. Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle on top. Bake for 5 minutes more. For a cheese topping, instead of buttered bread crumbs, sprinkle 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese over casserole.
This recipe originally aired in the October 2006 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Cheddar Broccoli Bake Recipe
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe
- Chicken Broccoli Divan Recipe
- Pork Chops and Stuffing Bake Recipe