This savory dish is simple to prepare.
- 4 cups herb-seasoned stuffing
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 to 6 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare stuffing using water and butter according to package directions. Spoon stuffing across the center of a 13-by-9-inch shallow baking dish. Place pork chops on each side of stuffing. Stir together soup and milk in a bowl. Pour over chops; cover. Bake at 400°F. for 30 minutes, or until pork is cooked through. Top with cheese.
This recipe originally aired in the October 2006 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Cheddar Broccoli Bake Recipe
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe
- Chicken Broccoli Divan Recipe
- Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe