This dish is served warm and you can throw it on the grill with other meat or veggies.
- 4 whole ripe tomatoes
- 1 ripe English cucumber
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- Salt and pepper
- Cut tomatoes into wedges. Slice cucumber into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Spray vegetables generously with cooking spray.
- Spray grill basket with grilling spray; place vegetables in basket. Grill until lightly browned, tossing occasionally, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Toss with salad greens and Italian dressing.
This recipe originally aired in the June 2006 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Marinated Steak and Onions Recipe
- Grilled Vegetable Pizzas Recipe
- Honey Lemon Chicken Recipe
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms Recipe