This tender grilled chicken is glazed with a sweet-tangy blend of honey and lemon.
- Cooking spray for grilling
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 6 oz. each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Spray an outdoor grill grate and utensils with grilling spray. Heat grill to medium heat.
Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Mix honey, lemon juice, rosemary and remaining salt in a small bowl until well-blended. Remove half of honey mixture; set aside for serving with cooked chicken.
- Grill chicken for 10 minutes, turning over after 5 minutes. Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Cut chicken diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices to serve; top with reserved honey mixture.
This recipe originally aired in the June 2006 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Marinated Steak and Onions Recipe
- Grilled Vegetable Pizzas Recipe
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms Recipe