3 hrs DURATION
2 hrs 15 min COOK TIME
15 min PREP TIME
6-8 servings SERVINGS
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) instant lemon-flavor pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 oz.) frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-3/4 cups fresh blueberries
- Star Garnish, recipe follows, optional
- Place 1 (1 oz.) white baking bar in a small, heavy saucepan.
- Heat over low heat until melted, stirring constantly. Tint with red paste food coloring.
- Pipe mixture into star shapes on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Let stand until dry. Carefully peel from wax paper.
More from this issue:
- Cherry Angel Cream Cake Recipe
- Easy Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Fresh Fruit Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
- Red, White and Blue Delight