Apple-Cranberry Cobbler Recipe
- 1 cup evaporated fat-free OR lowfat 2-percent milk
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup hot water
- Nondairy fat-free whipped topping, optional
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
- Combine milk, flour, sugar, butter, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl; stir until just blended. Spread into prepared baking dish.
- Combine apple pie filling and cranberries in a medium bowl; spread evenly over batter. Carefully pour hot water over fruit. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes. Serve warm with whipped topping, if desired. This recipe originally aired in the October 2005 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Chicken Biscuit Puffs Recipe
- Individual Chicken Pot Pies Recipe
- Meatball Bubble Biscuits Recipe
- Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Mustard Sauce Recipe
- Taco Biscuit Casserole Recipe
- Shrimp and Corn Chowder Recipe
- Individual Chocolate Espresso Soufflés Recipe
More from Capper's Farmer: