Cheddar Broccoli Bake Recipe
1 / 2
This is a comforting dish the whole family is sure to love.
Photo by GettyImages/iko636
2 / 2
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- Dash black pepper
- 4 cups broccoli cuts, cooked
- In a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish, stir together soup, milk, black pepper and broccoli. Cover.
- Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes, or until hot. This recipe originally aired in the October 2006 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe
- Chicken Broccoli Divan Recipe
- Pork Chops and Stuffing Bake Recipe
- Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
More from Cappers' Farmer: