A spiral-sliced, slow-cured ham topped with Cherry Sauce is irresistible.
- 1 package ham glaze and dipping sauce
- 1 pound frozen cherries
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine glaze and cherries; simmer for 8 minutes, or until cherries thaw and mixture begins to bubble.
- Remove half of the mixture and purée in a blender for about 30 seconds.
- Return puréed cherry mixture to saucepan and stir.
- Continue to heat on low for an additional 3 minutes. Serve sauce with ham.
This recipe originally aired in the April 2007 issue of Heart of the Home.
More form this issue:
- Baked Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Apricot Recipe
- Mango and Black-Eyed Pea Salsa Recipe
- Cambozola, Peach and Spinach Turnovers Recipe
- 4 Ham Glazes
- Savory Ham Breakfast Tarts