A variety of colorful ingredients combined makes a cool, refreshing salad.
- 1 package (6 oz.) roasted garlic OR other flavored couscous
- 8 ounces shelled, cooked shrimp
- 2 fully ripened tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 sweet yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Prepare couscous according to package directions; cool.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine shrimp, tomatoes, yellow pepper and 1/4 cup dressing.
- To couscous, add feta, green onions and remaining dressing; mix gently.
- Mound couscous mixture on 4 plates, dividing evenly; top with marinated tomato and shrimp mixture.
This recipe originally aired in the May 2005 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Panzanella Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- Antipasto Chef Salad Recipe
- Sun and Sea Chef Salad Recipe
- Tomato Cobb Salad Wrap Recipe
- Tomato, Shrimp and Couscous Salad Recipe