Guests are sure to love these unique little appetizers, plus they are easy to make!
- 1 package (10-count) white dinner rolls, frozen
- 1 container (6.5-oz.) garlic and herbs spreadable cheese
- 1 tablespoon diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon diced, pitted black olives
- 1 jar (8-oz.) marinara sauce, warmed
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Remove rolls from package; let thaw for 10 minutes. With your thumb, make an indentation in the center of each roll.
- In a medium bowl, combine cheese, tomatoes and olives.
- Place 1 tablespoon mixture in each indentation.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 12 to 17 minutes, or until tops are light golden brown.
- Serve with warmed marinara sauce.
This recipe originally aired in the January 2008 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Brown Butter Creamy Apple Pie Recipe
- Deviled Crab and Cheese Biscuit Cup Recipe
- Biscuit Bread Pudding Recipe