This tasty dip will be a hit at any gathering.
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup instant nonfat dry milk
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; stir until smooth.
- Serve with assorted cut-up vegetables.
This recipe originally aired in the April 2005 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Banana Nut Bread Recipe
- Confetti Frittata Recipe
- Creamy Fruit Smoothie Recipe
- Creamy Garlic Dip Recipe
- Zesty Potato Salad Recipe