Delicious turkey accented with a subtle blend of herbs takes just minutes to prepare.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound turkey breast cutlets
- Combine all ingredients, except turkey, in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake vigorously.
- Grill or broil turkey breasts for 4 minutes per side.
- Spread half of the mustard mixture over one side of turkey breasts and grill or broil for 3 additional minutes.
- Turn and coat with remaining mustard mixture. Grill for another 3 minutes, or until turkey is no longer pink in the center.
This recipe originally aired in the August 2006 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Black Bean Salsa Recipe
- Creamy Adobo Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Creamy Artichoke Bruschetta Recipe
- Grilled Greek Turkey Sausage with Cucumber Salsa Recipe
- Grilled Marinated Turkey Breast Tenderloins with Mango Salsa Recipe
- Grilled Southwestern Bratwurst Recipe
- Honey Mustard Salmon Recipe
- Three Pepper Turkey Quesadillas Recipe
- Warm Gingered Chicken Salad with Crispy Greens Recipe