Toasted bread with creamy artichoke spread makes a tasty appetizer.
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf Italian OR French bread (about 15 inches long), cut into 1/2-inch slices, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except bread.
- Evenly spread artichoke mixture on toasted bread.
- Broil for 1 minute, or until golden.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe originally aired in the August 2006 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Black Bean Salsa Recipe
- Creamy Adobo Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Creamy Artichoke Bruschetta Recipe
- Grilled Greek Turkey Sausage with Cucumber Salsa Recipe
- Grilled Marinated Turkey Breast Tenderloins with Mango Salsa Recipe
- Grilled Southwestern Bratwurst Recipe
- Honey Mustard Salmon Recipe
- Grilled Turkey Breasts with Herbed Mustard Recipe
- Three Pepper Turkey Quesadillas Recipe
- Warm Gingered Chicken Salad with Crispy Greens Recipe