This chunky vegetable salsa is sure to be a hit.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise with lime juice
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (19 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, optional
- Lime wedges
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream, vinegar, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients, except lime wedges and chips; toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve, if desired, with lime wedges and chips.
More from this issue:
- Creamy Adobo Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Creamy Artichoke Bruschetta Recipe
- Grilled Greek Turkey Sausage with Cucumber Salsa Recipe
- Grilled Marinated Turkey Breast Tenderloins with Mango Salsa Recipe
- Grilled Southwestern Bratwurst Recipe
- Honey Mustard Salmon Recipe
- Grilled Turkey Breasts with Herbed Mustard Recipe
- Three Pepper Turkey Quesadillas Recipe
- Warm Gingered Chicken Salad with Crispy Greens Recipe