This moist, zesty chicken goes well with anything.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken. Reserve 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
This recipe originally aired in the August 2006 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Black Bean Salsa Recipe
- Creamy Adobo Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Creamy Artichoke Bruschetta Recipe
- Grilled Greek Turkey Sausage with Cucumber Salsa Recipe
- Grilled Marinated Turkey Breast Tenderloins with Mango Salsa Recipe
- Grilled Southwestern Bratwurst Recipe
- Honey Mustard Salmon Recipe
- Grilled Turkey Breasts with Herbed Mustard Recipe
- Three Pepper Turkey Quesadillas Recipe
- Warm Gingered Chicken Salad with Crispy Greens Recipe