Make a salad on nights you are in a hurry, grill chicken breasts or cook a whole chicken and shred it for weekday meals.
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package (10 to 12 oz.) mixed salad greens
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons
- In a large bowl, blend dressing and marmalade. Add chicken, red onion and salad greens; toss to coat. Gently fold in oranges and croutons.
This recipe originally aired in the April 2008 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Fettuccine with Turkey Bolognese Sauce Recipe
- Gremolata-Crusted Tilapia Recipe
- Mandarin Chicken Salad Recipe
- Oven-Baked Harvest Apples Recipe