Luscious Layer Bars Recipe
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz.) chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter OR margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate OR semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom of a 13-by-9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together cookie mix, butter and egg. Press cookie mixture in the bottom of prepared pan using floured fingers.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with chips, coconut and walnuts.
- Drizzle evenly with sweetened condensed milk. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until light golden-brown; cool.
- For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
More from this issue:
- Cinnamon-Caramel Swirl Bars Recipe
- Eggnog Delights Recipe
- Festive Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Recipe
- Gingerbread People Recipe
- Raspberry Jam Strips Recipe
- Snickerdoodles Recipe
More Dessert Ideas:
- Instant Pot Lemon-Chocolate Bread Pudding Recipe
- Pink Lemonade Cupcakes Recipe
- Peach Melba Ice Cream Recipe
- Frozen Fruit Salad Recipe