This recipe is from Heart of the Home, December 2005.
- 2 pouches (17.5 oz. each) prepared sugar cookie mix
- 2/3 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, flour and eggs until a soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll balls in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 11 to 12 minutes, or until set.
- Cool for 1 minute. Remove from cookie sheets. If desired, roll warm cookies in additional sugar-cinnamon mixture.
More from this issue:
- Cinnamon-Caramel Swirl Bars Recipe
- Eggnog Delights Recipe
- Festive Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Recipe
- Gingerbread People Recipe
- Luscious Layer Bars Recipe
- Raspberry Jam Strips Recipe
- Snickerdoodles Recipe