Perfect Pumpkin Pie Recipe
1 / 2
Pick up a pie crust at the store or bake your own and fill it with all of these yummy holiday flavors, bake and stir up some homemade whipped cream for the topping.
Photo by GettyImages/RyanJLane
2 / 2
on 9-inch pie
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin (2 cups)
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.; continue baking for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean.
- Cool. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers, covered, in refrigerator.
More from Heart of the Home:
- Apple Mince Pie Recipe
- Perfect Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Prize Cookies Recipe
- Quick and Easy Pumpkin Cake Recipe
- Sweet Potato, Cheddar and Cider Gratin Recipe
- Turkey with Apricot-Chestnut Stuffing Recipe
- Almond Praline Cheesecake Recipe