This recipe originally aired in the November 2005 issue of Heart of the Home.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool. Frost with Quick Frosting.
- In a small bowl, beat all ingredients until well-blended.
More from this issue of Heart of the Home:
- Apple Mince Pie Recipe
- Friendship Fudge Recipe
- Perfect Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Quick and Easy Pumpkin Cake Recipe
- Sweet Potato, Cheddar and Cider Gratin Recipe
- Turkey with Apricot-Chestnut Stuffing Recipe
- Almond Praline Cheesecake Recipe