Honey Mustard Salmon Recipe
1 / 2
This salmon pairs nicely with freshly grilled asparagus you picked from the garden or a nice garden salad from your freshly cut lettuce.
Photo by GettyImages/iuliia_n
2 / 2
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons deli mustard
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 4 salmon fillets OR steaks (about 1 pound)
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except salmon. Reserve 1/3 of mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil salmon, brushing with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until salmon flakes with a fork, turning once.
- Serve salmon with reserved mayonnaise mixture and garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions. This recipe originally aired in the August 2006 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Black Bean Salsa Recipe
- Creamy Adobo Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Creamy Artichoke Bruschetta Recipe
- Grilled Greek Turkey Sausage with Cucumber Salsa Recipe
- Grilled Marinated Turkey Breast Tenderloins with Mango Salsa Recipe
- Grilled Southwestern Bratwurst Recipe
- Grilled Turkey Breasts with Herbed Mustard Recipe
- Three Pepper Turkey Quesadillas Recipe
- Warm Gingered Chicken Salad with Crispy Greens Recipe
More form Capper's Farmer: