Decorated Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies Recipe
1 / 2
These cookies work great for any holiday, just add seasonal sprinkles and different colored frosting.
Photo by GettyImages/Abby_Patterson
2 / 2
6 dozen cookies
- 2 pouches (17.5 oz. each) prepared peanut butter cookie mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Granulated sugar
- 72 milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- White decorating gel
- Assorted holiday candy sprinkles
- Red decorating icing
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, stir cookie mix, water, oil and eggs until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 72 (1-inch) balls; roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until light golden-brown. Immediately press 1 chocolate in center of each cookie.
- Remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely.
- Decorate as desired using remaining ingredients.
More from this issue:
- Cinnamon-Caramel Swirl Bars Recipe
- Eggnog Delights Recipe
- Festive Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Recipe
- Gingerbread People Recipe
- Luscious Layer Bars Recipe
- Raspberry Jam Strips Recipe
- Snickerdoodles Recipe
More cookie recipes:
- Soft Ricotta Cookies Recipe
- Dipped in ChocolateRanger Cookie Recipe
- Savory Jarlsberg Thumbprints With Fig-Pepper Jelly Recipe