This dish goes perfectly with grilled or baked chicken, steak or pork tenderloin.
- 11 medium potatoes, thinly sliced, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 2 teaspoons crushed dried basil leaves, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 can (14 oz.) chicken broth
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a shallow, 3-quart baking dish, layer half of the potatoes, garlic, basil and pepper. Repeat layers. Pour broth over all.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender.
This recipe originally aired in the May 2007 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Broccoli ’n’ Cheese Casserole Recipe
- Broth Simmered Rice Recipe
- Creamy Green Beans Recipe
- Heavenly Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon and Goat Cheese Recipe
- Squash Casserole Recipe
- Swiss Vegetable Bake Recipe
- Three-Cheese Pasta Bake Recipe