This crowd-pleaser calls for only six ingredients and can be prepared in about 25 minutes.
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces shredded two-cheese blend OR any flavor shredded cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups rotini, cooked and drained
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish, combine soup, cheeses, milk and pepper. Stir in rotini. Bake for 20 minutes, or until casserole is hot.
This recipe originally aired in the May 2007 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Basil & Garlic Potatoes Recipe
- Broccoli ’n’ Cheese Casserole Recipe
- Broth Simmered Rice Recipe
- Creamy Green Beans Recipe
- Heavenly Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon and Goat Cheese Recipe
- Squash Casserole Recipe
- Swiss Vegetable Bake Recipe
- Three-Cheese Pasta Bake Recipe
More from Capper's Farmer:
- Easy Chili Mac Recipe
- Veggie Gratin Mac ‘n Cheese Recipe