This is a quick and easy version of a holiday classic, and it’s perfect for any time of the year.
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Generous dash of pepper
- 3 cups frozen cut green beans
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- Combine soup, milk, soy sauce, garlic powder, pepper and green beans in a saucepan; heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes, or until beans are tender, stirring occasionally. Garnish with almond slices.
This recipe originally aired in the May 2007 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Basil & Garlic Potatoes Recipe
- Broccoli ’n’ Cheese Casserole Recipe
- Broth Simmered Rice Recipe
- Heavenly Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon and Goat Cheese Recipe
- Squash Casserole Recipe
- Swiss Vegetable Bake Recipe
- Three-Cheese Pasta Bake Recipe