This delicious side dish is a great way to get youngsters to eat veggies.
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine soup, milk, mustard, broccoli and cheese in a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. In a small bowl, mix together bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake for 30 minutes, or until casserole is hot.
This recipe originally aired in the May 2007 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Basil & Garlic Potatoes Recipe
- Broth Simmered Rice Recipe
- Creamy Green Beans Recipe
- Heavenly Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon and Goat Cheese Recipe
- Squash Casserole Recipe
- Swiss Vegetable Bake Recipe
- Three-Cheese Pasta Bake Recipe