It’s simple to make and doesn’t take long to puree together; it can be stored in the refrigerator until ready for use.
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine raspberries, lemon juice and sugar.
- Using a large fork or potato masher, smash berries to make a purée.
- Fold in blueberries and strawberries.
- Store, covered, in refrigerator.
Recipes from this issue:
- White Chocolate Glaze with Toasted Coconut and Pecans Recipe
- Veggie Slaw Recipe
- Vegetarian Chili Recipe
- Quick Raspberry Sauce Recipe
- Mixed Fruit Salsa Recipe
- Magic Lemon Pie Recipe
- Confetti Cornbread Recipe
- Coconut Macaroons Recipe
- Cincinnati-Style Turkey Chili Recipe
- Celebration Lime Cheesecake Bars Recipe