Mix up a batch of fruit salsa for an appetizer served with chips or layer it on top of chicken or fish for a flavorful summer treat.
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Stir before serving.
Recipes from this issue:
- White Chocolate Glaze with Toasted Coconut and Pecans Recipe
- Veggie Slaw Recipe
- Vegetarian Chili Recipe
- Quick Raspberry Sauce Recipe
- Quick Mixed Berry Sauce Recipe
- Magic Lemon Pie Recipe
- Confetti Cornbread Recipe
- Coconut Macaroons Recipe
- Cincinnati-Style Turkey Chili Recipe
- Celebration Lime Cheesecake Bars Recipe