Make this sauce with raspberries to top a slice of angel food cake with.
- 2 packages (12 oz. each) frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender; mix until smooth.
- Store, covered, in refrigerator.
Recipes from this issue:
- White Chocolate Glaze with Toasted Coconut and Pecans Recipe
- Veggie Slaw Recipe
- Vegetarian Chili Recipe
- Quick Mixed Berry Sauce Recipe
- Mixed Fruit Salsa Recipe
- Magic Lemon Pie Recipe
- Confetti Cornbread Recipe
- Coconut Macaroons Recipe
- Cincinnati-Style Turkey Chili Recipe
- Celebration Lime Cheesecake Bars Recipe