It can be drizzled over anything from cakes and breads to donuts and macaroons.
- 4 tablespoons butter OR margarine, divided
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1-1/4 cups white chocolate chips OR white vanilla chips
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- In a skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter.
- Add coconut and pecans; continue mixing until coconut is light brown.
- Remove from heat. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine chips, lime juice and remaining butter.
- Microwave on medium-high for 30 to 40 seconds. Mix until smooth.
- Pour glaze over bars, spreading evenly. Top with coconut mixture.
These recipes are from the January 2006 issue of Heart of the Home.
Recipes from this issue:
- Veggie Slaw Recipe
- Vegetarian Chili Recipe
- Quick Raspberry Sauce Recipe
- Quick Mixed Berry Sauce Recipe
- Mixed Fruit Salsa Recipe
- Magic Lemon Pie Recipe
- Confetti Cornbread Recipe
- Coconut Macaroons Recipe
- Cincinnati-Style Turkey Chili Recipe
- Celebration Lime Cheesecake Bars Recipe